This info is about AMD Fuel for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall AMD Fuel from your systemAMD
. More data about AMD can be found here
. Click on http://www.AMD.com
to get more info about AMD Fuel on AMD's website. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). Fuel.Service.exe is the AMD Fuel's primary executable file and it takes circa 346.00 KB (354304 bytes) on disk.
AMD Fuel is comprised of the following executables which take 535.94 KB (548800
bytes) on disk:
- Fuel.Service.exe (346.00 KB)
- AMD Reservation Manager.exe (189.94 KB)
The current page applies to AMD Fuel version 2011.0104.2155.39304
only. Click on the links below for other AMD Fuel versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program marketed by the software company AMD. Some users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall AMD Fuel from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AMD Fuel or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Fuel". If it exists on your system the AMD Fuel application will be found automatically. When you select AMD Fuel in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about AMD Fuel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AMD Fuel.
8. After uninstalling AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD Fuel by AMD from your PC, we are not saying that AMD Fuel by AMD is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Fuel in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 03:19:14.060