You can find below detailed information on how to remove AMD Fuel for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall AMD Fuel from your PCAMD
. Open here
where you can find out more on AMD. Please open http://www.AMD.com
if you want to read more on AMD Fuel on AMD's web page. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The program's main executable file is named Fuel.Service.exe and its approximative size is 336.00 KB (344064 bytes).
AMD Fuel is comprised of the following executables which take 525.94 KB (538560
bytes) on disk:
- Fuel.Service.exe (336.00 KB)
- AMD Reservation Manager.exe (189.94 KB)
This page is about AMD Fuel version 2011.0125.2236.40544
only. Click on the links below for other AMD Fuel versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program by the software company AMD. Sometimes, people want to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase AMD Fuel with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AMD Fuel or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Fuel". The AMD Fuel application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click AMD Fuel in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about AMD Fuel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AMD Fuel.
8. After removing AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD Fuel by AMD from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Fuel by AMD is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Fuel in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-09 09:19:03.743