AMD Fuel is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall AMD Fuel from your computerAMD
. More information on AMD can be found here
. You can get more details about AMD Fuel at http://www.AMD.com
. AMD Fuel is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. AMD Fuel's main file takes about 357.00 KB (365568 bytes) and its name is Fuel.Service.exe.
The following executables are installed beside AMD Fuel. They occupy about 357.00 KB (365568
bytes) on disk.
- Fuel.Service.exe (357.00 KB)
The current web page applies to AMD Fuel version 2011.0405.2218.38205
alone. You can find below info on other versions of AMD Fuel:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program released by the software company AMD. Some users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to erase AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AMD Fuel or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Fuel". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Fuel application will be found very quickly. After you select AMD Fuel in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding AMD Fuel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AMD Fuel.
8. After uninstalling AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AMD Fuel by AMD from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Fuel by AMD is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Fuel in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 00:58:45.040