AMD Fuel is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall AMD Fuel from your computerAMD
. More information on AMD can be found here
. You can get more details about AMD Fuel at http://www.AMD.com
. AMD Fuel is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. AMD Fuel's main file takes about 357.00 KB (365568 bytes) and its name is Fuel.Service.exe.
The following executables are installed beside AMD Fuel. They occupy about 357.00 KB (365568
bytes) on disk.
- Fuel.Service.exe (357.00 KB)
The current web page applies to AMD Fuel version 2011.0405.2218.38205
alone. You can find below info on other versions of AMD Fuel:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program released by the software company AMD. Some users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to erase AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AMD Fuel or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Fuel". If it exists on your system the AMD Fuel program will be found very quickly. After you click AMD Fuel in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding AMD Fuel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AMD Fuel.
8. After uninstalling AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AMD Fuel by AMD from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Fuel by AMD is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Fuel in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 00:58:45.040