This web page is about AMD Fuel for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall AMD Fuel from your PCAMD
. Further information on AMD can be found here
. Click on http://www.AMD.com
to get more details about AMD Fuel on AMD's website. Usually the AMD Fuel application is installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during install. The application's main executable file occupies 357.00 KB (365568 bytes) on disk and is titled Fuel.Service.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside AMD Fuel. They occupy about 357.00 KB (365568
bytes) on disk.
- Fuel.Service.exe (357.00 KB)
This data is about AMD Fuel version 2011.0805.308.3697
only. Click on the links below for other AMD Fuel versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is an application by AMD. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to remove AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall AMD Fuel from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AMD Fuel or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Fuel". The AMD Fuel application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click AMD Fuel in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding AMD Fuel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AMD Fuel.
8. After uninstalling AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Fuel by AMD from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Fuel by AMD is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Fuel supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-18 19:07:41.600