AMD Fuel is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall AMD Fuel from your PCAMD
. Further information on AMD can be found here
. Click on http://www.AMD.com
to get more facts about AMD Fuel on AMD's website. AMD Fuel is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, subject to the user's decision. The application's main executable file has a size of 346.00 KB (354304 bytes) on disk and is titled Fuel.Service.exe.
The following executable files are contained in AMD Fuel. They take 535.94 KB (548800
bytes) on disk.
- Fuel.Service.exe (346.00 KB)
- AMD Reservation Manager.exe (189.94 KB)
The current page applies to AMD Fuel version 2010.1124.2155.39348
alone. You can find below info on other versions of AMD Fuel:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is an application offered by AMD. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to remove AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AMD Fuel or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Fuel". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Fuel app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click AMD Fuel in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about AMD Fuel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AMD Fuel.
8. After uninstalling AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AMD Fuel that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AMD Fuel by AMD from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Fuel by AMD is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Fuel in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 06:06:18.053