You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall AMD Fuel for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall AMD Fuel from your systemAMD
. More data about AMD can be seen here
. Detailed information about AMD Fuel can be seen at http://www.AMD.com
. AMD Fuel is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, regulated by the user's choice. The program's main executable file is titled Fuel.Service.exe and its approximative size is 346.00 KB (354304 bytes).
AMD Fuel contains of the executables below. They take 535.94 KB (548800
bytes) on disk.
- Fuel.Service.exe (346.00 KB)
- AMD Reservation Manager.exe (189.94 KB)
This info is about AMD Fuel version 2011.0304.1135.20703
alone. For more AMD Fuel versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program released by AMD. Frequently, users decide to erase it. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to erase AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete AMD Fuel from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AMD Fuel or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Fuel". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Fuel application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click AMD Fuel in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about AMD Fuel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AMD Fuel.
8. After uninstalling AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AMD Fuel that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Fuel by AMD from your PC, we are not saying that AMD Fuel by AMD is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Fuel supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 07:51:56.107