This web page contains complete information on how to remove AMD Fuel for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall AMD Fuel from your PCAMD
. More info about AMD can be found here
. Click on http://www.AMD.com
to get more information about AMD Fuel on AMD's website. AMD Fuel is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. AMD Fuel's primary file takes about 346.00 KB (354304 bytes) and its name is Fuel.Service.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside AMD Fuel. They occupy about 535.94 KB (548800
bytes) on disk.
- Fuel.Service.exe (346.00 KB)
- AMD Reservation Manager.exe (189.94 KB)
The current web page applies to AMD Fuel version 2010.1129.1139.20817
alone. Click on the links below for other AMD Fuel versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is an application released by AMD. Frequently, computer users decide to erase it. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove AMD Fuel from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AMD Fuel or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Fuel". If it exists on your system the AMD Fuel program will be found very quickly. When you click AMD Fuel in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding AMD Fuel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AMD Fuel.
8. After removing AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Fuel that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Fuel by AMD from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Fuel by AMD is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove AMD Fuel supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-02 20:29:33.650