This web page is about AMD Fuel for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall AMD Fuel from your PCAMD
. You can find out more on AMD or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about AMD Fuel can be seen at http://www.AMD.com
. AMD Fuel is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The application's main executable file is labeled CCC.exe and it has a size of 292.00 KB (299008 bytes).
AMD Fuel is composed of the following executables which occupy 5.75 MB (6025216
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (287.50 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
- Grid64.exe (299.00 KB)
- HydraDM.exe (384.00 KB)
- HydraDM64.exe (276.00 KB)
- HydraGrd.exe (400.00 KB)
- HydraMD.exe (556.00 KB)
- HydraMD64.exe (276.50 KB)
This info is about AMD Fuel version 2011.0707.2346.40825
alone. You can find below info on other versions of AMD Fuel:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program offered by AMD. Sometimes, users want to erase it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to erase AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove AMD Fuel from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AMD Fuel or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Fuel". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Fuel program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select AMD Fuel in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding AMD Fuel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AMD Fuel.
8. After removing AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD Fuel by AMD from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Fuel by AMD is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Fuel supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 21:08:44.340