avast! Free Antivirus
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus from your PCAVAST Software
. Open here
where you can get more info on AVAST Software. Usually the avast! Free Antivirus program is placed in the C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing avast! Free Antivirus is C:\Program. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. avast! Free Antivirus's main file takes about 248.44 KB (254400 bytes) and is called aswBoot.exe.
The executables below are part of avast! Free Antivirus. They take an average of 322.98 KB (330736
bytes) on disk.
- aswBoot.exe (248.44 KB)
- netcfg_x64.exe (74.55 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.0.1289.0
of avast! Free Antivirus. For more avast! Free Antivirus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove avast! Free Antivirus.Directories left on disk:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\Orbit\icon\avast! Antivirus.ico
- C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\ashShell.dll
- C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\aswJsFlt.dll
- C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\aswRunDll.exe
- C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\Setup\avast.setup
- C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\Setup\setiface.dll
- C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\snxhk.dll
Additional registry values that you should remove:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\avast! Antivirus\ImagePath
avast! Free Antivirus is an application offered by AVAST Software. Some people want to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to remove avast! Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove avast! Free Antivirus from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find avast! Free Antivirus or simply activate the Search field and type in "avast! Free Antivirus". The avast! Free Antivirus app will be found automatically. After you click avast! Free Antivirus in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about avast! Free Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove avast! Free Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling avast! Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong avast! Free Antivirus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing avast! Free Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus by AVAST Software from your PC, we are not saying that avast! Free Antivirus by AVAST Software is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-04 15:28:58.260