avast! Free Antivirus
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus from your PCAVAST Software
. Open here
where you can get more info on AVAST Software. Usually the avast! Free Antivirus program is placed in the C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing avast! Free Antivirus is C:\Program. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. avast! Free Antivirus's main file takes about 248.44 KB (254400 bytes) and is called aswBoot.exe.
The executables below are part of avast! Free Antivirus. They take an average of 322.98 KB (330736
bytes) on disk.
- aswBoot.exe (248.44 KB)
- netcfg_x64.exe (74.55 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.0.1289.0
of avast! Free Antivirus. For more avast! Free Antivirus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove avast! Free Antivirus.Registry that is not uninstalled:
avast! Free Antivirus is a program by AVAST Software. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find avast! Free Antivirus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "avast! Free Antivirus". The avast! Free Antivirus program will be found very quickly. After you select avast! Free Antivirus in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about avast! Free Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove avast! Free Antivirus.
8. After removing avast! Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong avast! Free Antivirus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing avast! Free Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus by AVAST Software from your computer, nor are we saying that avast! Free Antivirus by AVAST Software is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-04 15:28:58.260