avast! Free Antivirus
This web page contains complete information on how to remove avast! Free Antivirus for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus from your computerAVAST Software
. Go over here
for more information on AVAST Software. avast! Free Antivirus is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast folder, subject to the user's choice. avast! Free Antivirus's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program. aswBoot.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 223.24 KB (228600 bytes) on disk.
avast! Free Antivirus installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 223.24 KB (228600
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about avast! Free Antivirus version 8.0.1482.0
only. For more avast! Free Antivirus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall avast! Free Antivirus.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
avast! Free Antivirus is a program offered by AVAST Software. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase avast! Free Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find avast! Free Antivirus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "avast! Free Antivirus". The avast! Free Antivirus app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click avast! Free Antivirus in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding avast! Free Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove avast! Free Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling avast! Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of avast! Free Antivirus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling avast! Free Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus by AVAST Software from your computer, we are not saying that avast! Free Antivirus by AVAST Software is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-21 14:28:45.763