avast! Free Antivirus
You can find on this page details on how to remove avast! Free Antivirus for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus from your PCAVAST Software
. You can find out more on AVAST Software or check for application updates here
. Usually the avast! Free Antivirus program is installed in the C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program is the full command line if you want to remove avast! Free Antivirus. aswBoot.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 252.46 KB (258520 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in avast! Free Antivirus. They take 327.01 KB (334856
bytes) on disk.
- aswBoot.exe (252.46 KB)
- netcfg_x64.exe (74.55 KB)
This data is about avast! Free Antivirus version 7.0.1407.0
alone. You can find here a few links to other avast! Free Antivirus releases:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are listed below.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
avast! Free Antivirus is an application offered by the software company AVAST Software. Sometimes, users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to erase avast! Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find avast! Free Antivirus or simply click the Search field and type in "avast! Free Antivirus". If it is installed on your PC the avast! Free Antivirus app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select avast! Free Antivirus in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about avast! Free Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall avast! Free Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling avast! Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong avast! Free Antivirus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing avast! Free Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove avast! Free Antivirus by AVAST Software from your PC, nor are we saying that avast! Free Antivirus by AVAST Software is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove avast! Free Antivirus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-01 13:56:02.717