avast! Free Antivirus
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus from your computerAVAST Software
. Further information on AVAST Software can be found here
. avast! Free Antivirus is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast folder, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for removing avast! Free Antivirus is C:\Program. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. aswBoot.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 223.24 KB (228600 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of avast! Free Antivirus. They take about 223.24 KB (228600
bytes) on disk.
This info is about avast! Free Antivirus version 8.0.1479.0
only. You can find below info on other releases of avast! Free Antivirus:
...click to view all...
avast! Free Antivirus is an application released by the software company AVAST Software. Frequently, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove avast! Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove avast! Free Antivirus from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate avast! Free Antivirus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "avast! Free Antivirus". The avast! Free Antivirus program will be found automatically. After you click avast! Free Antivirus in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding avast! Free Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove avast! Free Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling avast! Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of avast! Free Antivirus which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling avast! Free Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus by AVAST Software from your PC, nor are we saying that avast! Free Antivirus by AVAST Software is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-03-25 14:33:24.080