avast! Free Antivirus
avast! Free Antivirus is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus from your computerAVAST Software
. You can read more on AVAST Software or check for application updates here
. avast! Free Antivirus is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can uninstall avast! Free Antivirus by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.75 MB (1836824 bytes) on disk and is titled avBugReport.exe.
avast! Free Antivirus is composed of the following executables which take 3.99 MB (4179680
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- avBugReport.exe (1.75 MB)
- AvDump32.exe (508.82 KB)
- AvDump64.exe (563.13 KB)
- instup.exe (636.09 KB)
- aswBoot.exe (224.27 KB)
- aswBoot.exe (281.09 KB)
- netcfg_x64.exe (74.55 KB)
The current web page applies to avast! Free Antivirus version 7.0.1489.0
alone. For more avast! Free Antivirus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
avast! Free Antivirus is an application offered by AVAST Software. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to remove avast! Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete avast! Free Antivirus with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate avast! Free Antivirus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "avast! Free Antivirus". If it exists on your system the avast! Free Antivirus app will be found very quickly. When you click avast! Free Antivirus in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding avast! Free Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove avast! Free Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling avast! Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong avast! Free Antivirus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling avast! Free Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove avast! Free Antivirus by AVAST Software from your computer, we are not saying that avast! Free Antivirus by AVAST Software is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove avast! Free Antivirus in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-13 16:12:13.490