avast! Free Antivirus
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus from your computerAVAST Software
. Additional info about AVAST Software can be found here
. avast! Free Antivirus is usually installed in the "C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast" directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full uninstall command line for avast! Free Antivirus is C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\aswRunDll.exe "C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\Setup\setiface.dll" RunSetup. The application's main executable file occupies 223.24 KB (228600 bytes) on disk and is titled aswBoot.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in avast! Free Antivirus. They occupy 223.24 KB (228600
bytes) on disk.
This info is about avast! Free Antivirus version 8.0.1603.0
only. You can find below info on other application versions of avast! Free Antivirus:
...click to view all...
avast! Free Antivirus is a program marketed by the software company AVAST Software. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. This is hard because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to erase avast! Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove avast! Free Antivirus from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find avast! Free Antivirus or simply click the Search field and type in "avast! Free Antivirus". The avast! Free Antivirus app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click avast! Free Antivirus in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding avast! Free Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove avast! Free Antivirus.
8. After removing avast! Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong avast! Free Antivirus which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling avast! Free Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus by AVAST Software from your computer, we are not saying that avast! Free Antivirus by AVAST Software is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-16 11:29:20.267