avast! Free Antivirus
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove avast! Free Antivirus for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus from your PCAVAST Software
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on AVAST Software. Usually the avast! Free Antivirus program is found in the "C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast" folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove avast! Free Antivirus by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\aswRunDll.exe "C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\Setup\setiface.dll" RunSetup. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 223.24 KB (228600 bytes) on disk and is called aswBoot.exe.
avast! Free Antivirus is composed of the following executables which occupy 223.24 KB (228600
bytes) on disk:
This data is about avast! Free Antivirus version 8.0.1484.0
only. Click on the links below for other avast! Free Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
avast! Free Antivirus is a program offered by the software company AVAST Software. Frequently, people want to remove it. This can be efortful because performing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove avast! Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find avast! Free Antivirus or simply click the Search feature and type in "avast! Free Antivirus". The avast! Free Antivirus program will be found automatically. When you click avast! Free Antivirus in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about avast! Free Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove avast! Free Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling avast! Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of avast! Free Antivirus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing avast! Free Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove avast! Free Antivirus by AVAST Software from your computer, nor are we saying that avast! Free Antivirus by AVAST Software is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove avast! Free Antivirus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-15 09:04:37.220