avast! Free Antivirus
avast! Free Antivirus is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus from your computerAVAST Software
. Open here
where you can find out more on AVAST Software. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. avast! Free Antivirus's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\Setup\Instup.exe /control_panel /instop:uninstall. The application's main executable file has a size of 4.93 MB (5170480 bytes) on disk and is labeled AvastUI.exe.
avast! Free Antivirus contains of the executables below. They take 18.11 MB (18994704
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ashQuick.exe (101.97 KB)
- ashUpd.exe (181.91 KB)
- asulaunch.exe (85.33 KB)
- aswAraSr.exe (70.30 KB)
- aswChLic.exe (79.85 KB)
- aswRunDll.exe (534.50 KB)
- aswWrcIELoader32.exe (70.78 KB)
- AvastEmUpdate.exe (1.24 MB)
- AvastSvc.exe (49.16 KB)
- AvastUI.exe (4.93 MB)
- avBugReport.exe (1.59 MB)
- BrowserCleanup.exe (1.38 MB)
- RegSvr32.exe (505.31 KB)
- sched.exe (88.38 KB)
- SetupInf32.exe (478.72 KB)
- VisthAux.exe (246.31 KB)
- openvpn.exe (607.50 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (76.50 KB)
- aswShMin.exe (74.80 KB)
- AvastPE2.exe (463.55 KB)
- aswOfferTool.exe (3.28 MB)
- instup.exe (207.13 KB)
- aswBoot.exe (284.52 KB)
The current web page applies to avast! Free Antivirus version 10.0.2201
only. You can find below info on other versions of avast! Free Antivirus:
...click to view all...
avast! Free Antivirus is an application offered by AVAST Software. Some people decide to remove this program. This can be hard because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove avast! Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate avast! Free Antivirus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "avast! Free Antivirus". If it exists on your system the avast! Free Antivirus program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select avast! Free Antivirus in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding avast! Free Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove avast! Free Antivirus.
8. After removing avast! Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of avast! Free Antivirus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing avast! Free Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus by AVAST Software from your computer, we are not saying that avast! Free Antivirus by AVAST Software is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-23 14:10:26.780