avast! Free Antivirus
avast! Free Antivirus is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus from your PCAVAST Software
. Further information on AVAST Software can be found here
. avast! Free Antivirus is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for avast! Free Antivirus is C:\Program. avast! Free Antivirus's main file takes about 223.24 KB (228600 bytes) and is called aswBoot.exe.
avast! Free Antivirus installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 223.24 KB (228600
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to avast! Free Antivirus version 8.0.1483.0
only. For other avast! Free Antivirus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling avast! Free Antivirus we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
avast! Free Antivirus is an application released by AVAST Software. Some people choose to erase this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase avast! Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove avast! Free Antivirus from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate avast! Free Antivirus or simply click the Search field and type in "avast! Free Antivirus". If it is installed on your PC the avast! Free Antivirus application will be found very quickly. After you select avast! Free Antivirus in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about avast! Free Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall avast! Free Antivirus.
8. After removing avast! Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong avast! Free Antivirus which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing avast! Free Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus by AVAST Software from your PC, nor are we saying that avast! Free Antivirus by AVAST Software is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 18:12:59.917