How to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus from your PC
This web page is about avast! Free Antivirus for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by Avast Software. Take a look here where you can get more info on Avast Software. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\Setup\Instup.exe /control_panel /instop:uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus. avast! Free Antivirus's primary file takes about 3.68 MB (3854640 bytes) and its name is AvastUI.exe.
The executable files below are part of avast! Free Antivirus. They occupy about 43.71 MB (45835936 bytes) on disk.
How to erase avast! Free Antivirus with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
avast! Free Antivirus is an application released by the software company Avast Software. Some computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to erase avast! Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.
download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find avast! Free Antivirus or simply click the Search feature and type in "avast! Free Antivirus". If it is installed on your PC the avast! Free Antivirus program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select avast! Free Antivirus in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about avast! Free Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove avast! Free Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling avast! Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of avast! Free Antivirus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling avast! Free Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus by Avast Software from your PC, we are not saying that avast! Free Antivirus by Avast Software is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.