avast! Free Antivirus
avast! Free Antivirus is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus from your PCAVAST Software
. Additional info about AVAST Software can be seen here
. avast! Free Antivirus is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast directory, subject to the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for avast! Free Antivirus is C:\Program. The application's main executable file occupies 176.89 KB (181136 bytes) on disk and is called fee5a219-56bf-4853-8bc6-ad0f531ab0d1.exe.
The executable files below are part of avast! Free Antivirus. They take about 5.17 MB (5420600
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- fc213a57-746a-4a59-9152-aab700ce46f1.exe (52.19 KB)
- fee5a219-56bf-4853-8bc6-ad0f531ab0d1.exe (176.89 KB)
- d996c3e6-6cb5-4b1f-9a5e-c807cf4611ee.exe (175.96 KB)
- aswBoot.exe (231.29 KB)
- aswBoot.exe (288.62 KB)
- netcfg_x64.exe (74.55 KB)
- aswOfferTool.exe (2.83 MB)
- avBugReport.exe (1.04 MB)
- instup.exe (152.32 KB)
This page is about avast! Free Antivirus version 8.0.1504.0
alone. Click on the links below for other avast! Free Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Registry keys:
avast! Free Antivirus is an application released by the software company AVAST Software. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase avast! Free Antivirus from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate avast! Free Antivirus or simply click the Search field and type in "avast! Free Antivirus". If it is installed on your PC the avast! Free Antivirus application will be found automatically. After you select avast! Free Antivirus in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding avast! Free Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove avast! Free Antivirus.
8. After removing avast! Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong avast! Free Antivirus that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling avast! Free Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove avast! Free Antivirus by AVAST Software from your computer, we are not saying that avast! Free Antivirus by AVAST Software is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove avast! Free Antivirus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-02 02:41:43.950