avast! Free Antivirus
avast! Free Antivirus is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus from your computerAVAST Software
. Go over here
for more details on AVAST Software. avast! Free Antivirus is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast directory, subject to the user's choice. avast! Free Antivirus's full uninstall command line is C:\Program. The program's main executable file is titled aswBoot.exe and occupies 233.37 KB (238968 bytes).
avast! Free Antivirus is composed of the following executables which take 307.91 KB (315304
bytes) on disk:
- aswBoot.exe (233.37 KB)
- netcfg_x64.exe (74.55 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.0.1000.0
of avast! Free Antivirus. You can find below a few links to other avast! Free Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall avast! Free Antivirus.Generally the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
avast! Free Antivirus is a program marketed by the software company AVAST Software. Frequently, people want to uninstall it. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove avast! Free Antivirus from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate avast! Free Antivirus or simply click the Search field and type in "avast! Free Antivirus". If it exists on your system the avast! Free Antivirus program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select avast! Free Antivirus in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about avast! Free Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove avast! Free Antivirus.
8. After removing avast! Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong avast! Free Antivirus that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling avast! Free Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus by AVAST Software from your computer, nor are we saying that avast! Free Antivirus by AVAST Software is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 11:30:20.057