avast! Free Antivirus
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove avast! Free Antivirus for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus from your PCAVAST Software
. You can find out more on AVAST Software or check for application updates here
. avast! Free Antivirus is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast folder, depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for avast! Free Antivirus is C:\Program. The application's main executable file has a size of 278.64 KB (285328 bytes) on disk and is named aswBoot.exe.
The following executables are installed together with avast! Free Antivirus. They take about 353.19 KB (361664
bytes) on disk.
- aswBoot.exe (278.64 KB)
- netcfg_x64.exe (74.55 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.0.1456.0
of avast! Free Antivirus. For more avast! Free Antivirus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling avast! Free Antivirus we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
avast! Free Antivirus is an application by AVAST Software. Some computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find avast! Free Antivirus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "avast! Free Antivirus". The avast! Free Antivirus program will be found very quickly. When you click avast! Free Antivirus in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding avast! Free Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove avast! Free Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling avast! Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of avast! Free Antivirus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling avast! Free Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus by AVAST Software from your PC, we are not saying that avast! Free Antivirus by AVAST Software is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-09 10:33:47.583