avast! Free Antivirus
This page contains complete information on how to remove avast! Free Antivirus for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus from your systemAVAST Software
. Open here
for more info on AVAST Software. Usually the avast! Free Antivirus application is installed in the "C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast" folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall avast! Free Antivirus by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\aswRunDll.exe "C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\Setup\setiface.dll" RunSetup. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 223.24 KB (228600 bytes) on disk and is labeled aswBoot.exe.
avast! Free Antivirus installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 223.24 KB (228600
bytes) on disk.
This info is about avast! Free Antivirus version 8.0.1600.0
only. Click on the links below for other avast! Free Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
avast! Free Antivirus is a program marketed by AVAST Software. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase avast! Free Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find avast! Free Antivirus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "avast! Free Antivirus". If it is installed on your PC the avast! Free Antivirus app will be found automatically. When you select avast! Free Antivirus in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about avast! Free Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove avast! Free Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling avast! Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of avast! Free Antivirus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing avast! Free Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove avast! Free Antivirus by AVAST Software from your PC, we are not saying that avast! Free Antivirus by AVAST Software is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove avast! Free Antivirus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-09-20 16:17:54.503