avast! Free Antivirus
This web page contains complete information on how to remove avast! Free Antivirus for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus from your systemAVAST Software
. Check out here
for more details on AVAST Software. The program is often found in the C:\PROGRA~1\AVASTS~1\Avast directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing avast! Free Antivirus is C:\Program. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 223.77 KB (229136 bytes) on disk and is called aswBoot.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside avast! Free Antivirus. They take about 223.77 KB (229136
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 8.0.1485.0
of avast! Free Antivirus. Click on the links below for other avast! Free Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
Several files, folders and registry entries will be left behind when you want to remove avast! Free Antivirus from your computer.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
avast! Free Antivirus is a program offered by AVAST Software. Frequently, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to erase avast! Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate avast! Free Antivirus or simply activate the Search field and type in "avast! Free Antivirus". The avast! Free Antivirus program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click avast! Free Antivirus in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about avast! Free Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove avast! Free Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling avast! Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of avast! Free Antivirus which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling avast! Free Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus by AVAST Software from your PC, nor are we saying that avast! Free Antivirus by AVAST Software is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-09-21 19:46:09.483