avast! Free Antivirus
This info is about avast! Free Antivirus for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus from your PCAVAST Software
. Go over here
for more details on AVAST Software. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. avast! Free Antivirus's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program. avast! Free Antivirus's primary file takes about 231.29 KB (236840 bytes) and its name is aswBoot.exe.
The executable files below are part of avast! Free Antivirus. They take about 231.29 KB (236840
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to avast! Free Antivirus version 7.0.1506.0
alone. You can find below a few links to other avast! Free Antivirus releases:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling avast! Free Antivirus we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
avast! Free Antivirus is an application offered by AVAST Software. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. This is efortful because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to remove avast! Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase avast! Free Antivirus with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate avast! Free Antivirus or simply click the Search feature and type in "avast! Free Antivirus". If it is installed on your PC the avast! Free Antivirus application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select avast! Free Antivirus in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding avast! Free Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall avast! Free Antivirus.
8. After removing avast! Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of avast! Free Antivirus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling avast! Free Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus by AVAST Software from your PC, nor are we saying that avast! Free Antivirus by AVAST Software is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-25 06:29:18.657