avast! Free Antivirus
avast! Free Antivirus is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus from your systemAVAST Software
. Open here
for more info on AVAST Software. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing avast! Free Antivirus is C:\Program. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 224.27 KB (229648 bytes) on disk and is called aswBoot.exe.
The following executables are contained in avast! Free Antivirus. They take 579.91 KB (593824
bytes) on disk.
- aswBoot.exe (224.27 KB)
- aswBoot.exe (281.09 KB)
- netcfg_x64.exe (74.55 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.0.1488.0
of avast! Free Antivirus. For more avast! Free Antivirus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall avast! Free Antivirus.Generally the following registry keys will not be removed:
avast! Free Antivirus is an application marketed by the software company AVAST Software. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase avast! Free Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find avast! Free Antivirus or simply click the Search feature and type in "avast! Free Antivirus". If it is installed on your PC the avast! Free Antivirus program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select avast! Free Antivirus in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding avast! Free Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall avast! Free Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling avast! Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of avast! Free Antivirus that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing avast! Free Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus by AVAST Software from your computer, nor are we saying that avast! Free Antivirus by AVAST Software is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-18 09:37:57.927