avast! Free Antivirus
avast! Free Antivirus is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus from your PCAVAST Software
. Go over here
where you can find out more on AVAST Software. avast! Free Antivirus is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. C:\Program is the full command line if you want to remove avast! Free Antivirus. The program's main executable file is titled aswBoot.exe and occupies 242.19 KB (248000 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside avast! Free Antivirus. They occupy about 616.24 KB (631032
bytes) on disk.
- aswBoot.exe (242.19 KB)
- aswBoot.exe (299.51 KB)
- netcfg_x64.exe (74.55 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.0.1607.0
of avast! Free Antivirus. You can find below info on other releases of avast! Free Antivirus:
...click to view all...
avast! Free Antivirus is a program by AVAST Software. Some users try to uninstall it. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete avast! Free Antivirus from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate avast! Free Antivirus or simply click the Search feature and type in "avast! Free Antivirus". The avast! Free Antivirus app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select avast! Free Antivirus in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about avast! Free Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall avast! Free Antivirus.
8. After removing avast! Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of avast! Free Antivirus that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing avast! Free Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus by AVAST Software from your PC, we are not saying that avast! Free Antivirus by AVAST Software is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-05 14:36:31.670