avast! Free Antivirus
avast! Free Antivirus is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus from your PCAVAST Software
. Take a look here
for more information on AVAST Software. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling avast! Free Antivirus is C:\Program. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 224.27 KB (229648 bytes) on disk and is called aswBoot.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside avast! Free Antivirus. They occupy about 579.91 KB (593824
bytes) on disk.
- aswBoot.exe (224.27 KB)
- aswBoot.exe (281.09 KB)
- netcfg_x64.exe (74.55 KB)
The current page applies to avast! Free Antivirus version 8.0.1498.0
only. Click on the links below for other avast! Free Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Registry keys:
avast! Free Antivirus is an application offered by the software company AVAST Software. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. This can be difficult because performing this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to remove avast! Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase avast! Free Antivirus from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find avast! Free Antivirus or simply activate the Search field and type in "avast! Free Antivirus". The avast! Free Antivirus program will be found very quickly. When you select avast! Free Antivirus in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about avast! Free Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall avast! Free Antivirus.
8. After removing avast! Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of avast! Free Antivirus that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling avast! Free Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus by AVAST Software from your computer, nor are we saying that avast! Free Antivirus by AVAST Software is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-02 12:23:09.740