avast! Free Antivirus
This info is about avast! Free Antivirus for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus from your computerAVAST Software
. More information about AVAST Software can be read here
. avast! Free Antivirus is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. C:\Program is the full command line if you want to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus. avast! Free Antivirus's primary file takes around 278.64 KB (285328 bytes) and is called aswBoot.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in avast! Free Antivirus. They take 353.19 KB (361664
bytes) on disk.
- aswBoot.exe (278.64 KB)
- netcfg_x64.exe (74.55 KB)
This web page is about avast! Free Antivirus version 7.0.1473.0
only. For other avast! Free Antivirus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and Windows registry data will not be removed when you want to remove avast! Free Antivirus from your computer.Many times the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
avast! Free Antivirus is a program offered by AVAST Software. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. This is efortful because doing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to remove avast! Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove avast! Free Antivirus from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate avast! Free Antivirus or simply activate the Search field and type in "avast! Free Antivirus". If it is installed on your PC the avast! Free Antivirus app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click avast! Free Antivirus in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about avast! Free Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall avast! Free Antivirus.
8. After removing avast! Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of avast! Free Antivirus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing avast! Free Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove avast! Free Antivirus by AVAST Software from your PC, we are not saying that avast! Free Antivirus by AVAST Software is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove avast! Free Antivirus in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-09 05:23:16.410