avast! Free Antivirus
This page is about avast! Free Antivirus for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus from your systemAVAST Software
. Check out here
for more details on AVAST Software. The program is usually placed in the "C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast" directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\aswRunDll.exe "C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\Setup\setiface.dll" RunSetup is the full command line if you want to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus. The program's main executable file occupies 223.24 KB (228600 bytes) on disk and is named aswBoot.exe.
The executables below are part of avast! Free Antivirus. They take an average of 578.88 KB (592776
bytes) on disk.
- aswBoot.exe (223.24 KB)
- aswBoot.exe (281.09 KB)
- netcfg_x64.exe (74.55 KB)
This web page is about avast! Free Antivirus version 8.0.1481.0
alone. Click on the links below for other avast! Free Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
avast! Free Antivirus is a program by the software company AVAST Software. Some users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete avast! Free Antivirus from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate avast! Free Antivirus or simply click the Search field and type in "avast! Free Antivirus". The avast! Free Antivirus application will be found very quickly. After you click avast! Free Antivirus in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding avast! Free Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall avast! Free Antivirus.
8. After removing avast! Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of avast! Free Antivirus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing avast! Free Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus by AVAST Software from your PC, nor are we saying that avast! Free Antivirus by AVAST Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-06 15:37:34.297