avast! Free Antivirus
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove avast! Free Antivirus for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus from your PCAvast Software
. More info about Avast Software can be found here
. avast! Free Antivirus is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast directory, subject to the user's decision. C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\Setup\Instup.exe /control_panel is the full command line if you want to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus. The application's main executable file is called AvastUI.exe and its approximative size is 2.88 MB (3022448 bytes).
The executables below are part of avast! Free Antivirus. They occupy an average of 13.54 MB (14192480
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ashQuick.exe (101.97 KB)
- ashUpd.exe (167.37 KB)
- asulaunch.exe (26.45 KB)
- aswAraSr.exe (70.30 KB)
- aswChLic.exe (79.85 KB)
- aswRunDll.exe (105.05 KB)
- AvastBCL-Sfx.exe (1.79 MB)
- AvastEmUpdate.exe (1.24 MB)
- AvastSvc.exe (47.66 KB)
- AvastUI.exe (2.88 MB)
- avBugReport.exe (1.10 MB)
- RegSvr32.exe (496.29 KB)
- RegSvr64.exe (524.91 KB)
- sched.exe (87.88 KB)
- SetupInf64.exe (538.76 KB)
- VisthAux.exe (236.24 KB)
- openvpn.exe (604.00 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (86.73 KB)
- aswOfferTool.exe (2.73 MB)
- instup.exe (120.11 KB)
- aswBoot.exe (262.91 KB)
- aswBoot.exe (326.80 KB)
This page is about avast! Free Antivirus version 9.0.2000
only. You can find below info on other application versions of avast! Free Antivirus:
...click to view all...
avast! Free Antivirus is an application released by Avast Software. Frequently, users want to remove it. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to remove avast! Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete avast! Free Antivirus from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find avast! Free Antivirus or simply click the Search field and type in "avast! Free Antivirus". If it exists on your system the avast! Free Antivirus app will be found very quickly. After you click avast! Free Antivirus in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding avast! Free Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove avast! Free Antivirus.
8. After removing avast! Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong avast! Free Antivirus which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing avast! Free Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove avast! Free Antivirus by Avast Software from your PC, nor are we saying that avast! Free Antivirus by Avast Software is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove avast! Free Antivirus in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-04 17:17:26.760