avast! Free Antivirus
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus from your systemAVAST Software
. Check out here
where you can get more info on AVAST Software. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. C:\Program is the full command line if you want to remove avast! Free Antivirus. The application's main executable file is called aswBoot.exe and its approximative size is 224.27 KB (229648 bytes).
avast! Free Antivirus contains of the executables below. They take 224.27 KB (229648
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 8.0.1492.0
of avast! Free Antivirus. You can find here a few links to other avast! Free Antivirus releases:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Frequently the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
avast! Free Antivirus is an application by the software company AVAST Software. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to erase avast! Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete avast! Free Antivirus from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find avast! Free Antivirus or simply click the Search field and type in "avast! Free Antivirus". If it is installed on your PC the avast! Free Antivirus app will be found automatically. When you click avast! Free Antivirus in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding avast! Free Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall avast! Free Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling avast! Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong avast! Free Antivirus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling avast! Free Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove avast! Free Antivirus by AVAST Software from your computer, we are not saying that avast! Free Antivirus by AVAST Software is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove avast! Free Antivirus in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-13 02:33:25.987