avast! Free Antivirus
This web page is about avast! Free Antivirus for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus from your PCAVAST Software
. Open here
where you can get more info on AVAST Software. The program is usually installed in the C:\PROGRA~1\AVASTS~1\Avast folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for avast! Free Antivirus is C:\Program. avast! Free Antivirus's primary file takes around 166.91 KB (170920 bytes) and is named e48d942e-5d0a-499d-b50a-34cc12a095cb.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside avast! Free Antivirus. They occupy about 2.80 MB (2937592
bytes) on disk.
- e48d942e-5d0a-499d-b50a-34cc12a095cb.exe (166.91 KB)
- f48a72d4-738b-43c3-a4de-20e26e0ef952.exe (176.89 KB)
- 8b276276-922c-4976-8a53-d2b2fda73fb8.exe (178.91 KB)
- 90761b5c-b224-4419-b6bf-488299415d38.exe (175.96 KB)
- aswBoot.exe (224.27 KB)
This info is about avast! Free Antivirus version 8.0.1497.0
only. Click on the links below for other avast! Free Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Many times the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
avast! Free Antivirus is a program marketed by AVAST Software. Sometimes, people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to remove avast! Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove avast! Free Antivirus from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find avast! Free Antivirus or simply activate the Search field and type in "avast! Free Antivirus". If it is installed on your PC the avast! Free Antivirus application will be found very quickly. After you select avast! Free Antivirus in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about avast! Free Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove avast! Free Antivirus.
8. After removing avast! Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of avast! Free Antivirus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling avast! Free Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove avast! Free Antivirus by AVAST Software from your computer, we are not saying that avast! Free Antivirus by AVAST Software is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove avast! Free Antivirus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 08:26:22.113