avast! Free Antivirus
This web page contains complete information on how to remove avast! Free Antivirus for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus from your systemAVAST Software
. More data about AVAST Software can be read here
. avast! Free Antivirus is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast directory, depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for avast! Free Antivirus is C:\Program. The program's main executable file has a size of 247.94 KB (253888 bytes) on disk and is labeled aswBoot.exe.
The executables below are part of avast! Free Antivirus. They take about 322.48 KB (330224
bytes) on disk.
- aswBoot.exe (247.94 KB)
- netcfg_x64.exe (74.55 KB)
The current web page applies to avast! Free Antivirus version 6.0.1091.0
alone. You can find here a few links to other avast! Free Antivirus releases:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not removed:
avast! Free Antivirus is an application offered by AVAST Software. Frequently, computer users try to erase it. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to erase avast! Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find avast! Free Antivirus or simply click the Search field and type in "avast! Free Antivirus". If it is installed on your PC the avast! Free Antivirus program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click avast! Free Antivirus in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about avast! Free Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall avast! Free Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling avast! Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of avast! Free Antivirus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing avast! Free Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus by AVAST Software from your PC, nor are we saying that avast! Free Antivirus by AVAST Software is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-30 23:02:13.997