avast! Free Antivirus
avast! Free Antivirus is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus from your computerAVAST Software
. More information on AVAST Software can be seen here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for avast! Free Antivirus is C:\Program. aswBoot.exe is the avast! Free Antivirus's main executable file and it takes close to 223.24 KB (228600 bytes) on disk.
avast! Free Antivirus contains of the executables below. They take 577.88 KB (591752
bytes) on disk.
- aswBoot.exe (223.24 KB)
- aswBoot.exe (280.09 KB)
- netcfg_x64.exe (74.55 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.0.1476.0
of avast! Free Antivirus. For other avast! Free Antivirus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
avast! Free Antivirus is an application by AVAST Software. Frequently, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove avast! Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase avast! Free Antivirus from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find avast! Free Antivirus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "avast! Free Antivirus". If it exists on your system the avast! Free Antivirus program will be found very quickly. When you select avast! Free Antivirus in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding avast! Free Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove avast! Free Antivirus.
8. After removing avast! Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong avast! Free Antivirus that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling avast! Free Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove avast! Free Antivirus by AVAST Software from your PC, nor are we saying that avast! Free Antivirus by AVAST Software is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove avast! Free Antivirus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-13 07:29:42.247