avast! Free Antivirus
This web page is about avast! Free Antivirus for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus from your PCAVAST Software
. Open here
where you can find out more on AVAST Software. avast! Free Antivirus is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. avast! Free Antivirus's full uninstall command line is C:\Program. avast! Free Antivirus's primary file takes about 166.91 KB (170920 bytes) and its name is be8da335-291c-47ae-b19b-17c3f62a61cf.exe.
avast! Free Antivirus installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 891.29 KB (912680
bytes) on disk.
- be8da335-291c-47ae-b19b-17c3f62a61cf.exe (166.91 KB)
- aswBoot.exe (223.63 KB)
This data is about avast! Free Antivirus version 8.0.1605.0
only. Click on the links below for other avast! Free Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
avast! Free Antivirus is an application offered by the software company AVAST Software. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK way to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete avast! Free Antivirus from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate avast! Free Antivirus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "avast! Free Antivirus". If it exists on your system the avast! Free Antivirus app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select avast! Free Antivirus in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding avast! Free Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove avast! Free Antivirus.
8. After removing avast! Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of avast! Free Antivirus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing avast! Free Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove avast! Free Antivirus by AVAST Software from your computer, nor are we saying that avast! Free Antivirus by AVAST Software is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove avast! Free Antivirus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 21:27:48.020