avast! Free Antivirus
You can find below details on how to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus from your systemAVAST Software
. Further information on AVAST Software can be found here
. avast! Free Antivirus is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling avast! Free Antivirus is C:\Program. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. aswBoot.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 247.94 KB (253888 bytes) on disk.
avast! Free Antivirus contains of the executables below. They take 322.48 KB (330224
bytes) on disk.
- aswBoot.exe (247.94 KB)
- netcfg_x64.exe (74.55 KB)
This data is about avast! Free Antivirus version 6.0.1203.0
only. Click on the links below for other avast! Free Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove avast! Free Antivirus.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
avast! Free Antivirus is a program offered by the software company AVAST Software. Some users want to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase avast! Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove avast! Free Antivirus from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate avast! Free Antivirus or simply click the Search field and type in "avast! Free Antivirus". The avast! Free Antivirus app will be found automatically. When you select avast! Free Antivirus in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about avast! Free Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall avast! Free Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling avast! Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of avast! Free Antivirus that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing avast! Free Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove avast! Free Antivirus by AVAST Software from your PC, nor are we saying that avast! Free Antivirus by AVAST Software is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove avast! Free Antivirus supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-29 17:52:12.777