avast! Free Antivirus
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus from your systemAVAST Software
. Go over here
where you can get more info on AVAST Software. avast! Free Antivirus is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for avast! Free Antivirus is C:\Program. The program's main executable file occupies 60.30 KB (61752 bytes) on disk and is called 75495d10-3790-41d2-82ba-5a00e2c83cf9.exe.
avast! Free Antivirus installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 60.30 KB (61752
bytes) on disk.
- 75495d10-3790-41d2-82ba-5a00e2c83cf9.exe (60.30 KB)
The current web page applies to avast! Free Antivirus version 7.0.1466.0
alone. You can find here a few links to other avast! Free Antivirus releases:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall avast! Free Antivirus.Registry keys:
avast! Free Antivirus is an application by the software company AVAST Software. Frequently, people choose to erase it. This is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to erase avast! Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove avast! Free Antivirus from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find avast! Free Antivirus or simply click the Search feature and type in "avast! Free Antivirus". The avast! Free Antivirus app will be found automatically. When you select avast! Free Antivirus in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about avast! Free Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall avast! Free Antivirus.
8. After removing avast! Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong avast! Free Antivirus which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling avast! Free Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove avast! Free Antivirus by AVAST Software from your PC, we are not saying that avast! Free Antivirus by AVAST Software is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove avast! Free Antivirus supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 10:36:24.787