avast! Free Antivirus
avast! Free Antivirus is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus from your systemAVAST Software
. Go over here
where you can get more info on AVAST Software. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing avast! Free Antivirus is C:\Program. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 231.29 KB (236840 bytes) on disk and is titled aswBoot.exe.
avast! Free Antivirus is composed of the following executables which take 231.29 KB (236840
bytes) on disk:
The current page applies to avast! Free Antivirus version 8.0.1506.0
only. For more avast! Free Antivirus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and registry entries can not be removed when you want to remove avast! Free Antivirus from your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
avast! Free Antivirus is a program released by AVAST Software. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK manner to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove avast! Free Antivirus from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate avast! Free Antivirus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "avast! Free Antivirus". If it exists on your system the avast! Free Antivirus application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select avast! Free Antivirus in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about avast! Free Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall avast! Free Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling avast! Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of avast! Free Antivirus which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling avast! Free Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus by AVAST Software from your computer, nor are we saying that avast! Free Antivirus by AVAST Software is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 03:04:51.367