avast! Free Antivirus
avast! Free Antivirus is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus from your PCAVAST Software
. More information on AVAST Software can be found here
. avast! Free Antivirus is normally set up in the "C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast" folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for avast! Free Antivirus is C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\aswRunDll.exe "C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\Setup\setiface.dll" RunSetup. The application's main executable file is titled aswBoot.exe and it has a size of 231.61 KB (237168 bytes).
The executable files below are part of avast! Free Antivirus. They occupy about 306.16 KB (313504
bytes) on disk.
- aswBoot.exe (231.61 KB)
- netcfg_x64.exe (74.55 KB)
The current web page applies to avast! Free Antivirus version 6.0.934.0
alone. Click on the links below for other avast! Free Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
avast! Free Antivirus is a program by the software company AVAST Software. Frequently, users decide to erase it. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK way to erase avast! Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove avast! Free Antivirus from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate avast! Free Antivirus or simply click the Search field and type in "avast! Free Antivirus". If it exists on your system the avast! Free Antivirus application will be found automatically. After you click avast! Free Antivirus in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about avast! Free Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall avast! Free Antivirus.
8. After removing avast! Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of avast! Free Antivirus that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling avast! Free Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus by AVAST Software from your computer, nor are we saying that avast! Free Antivirus by AVAST Software is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-23 23:06:20.427