avast! Free Antivirus
avast! Free Antivirus is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus from your systemAVAST Software
. More info about AVAST Software can be seen here
. The program is usually located in the "C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast" directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall avast! Free Antivirus by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\aswRunDll.exe "C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\Setup\setiface.dll" RunSetup. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called aswBoot.exe and it has a size of 233.37 KB (238968 bytes).
avast! Free Antivirus installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 307.91 KB (315304
bytes) on disk.
- aswBoot.exe (233.37 KB)
- netcfg_x64.exe (74.55 KB)
This info is about avast! Free Antivirus version 6.0.992.0
only. For more avast! Free Antivirus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
avast! Free Antivirus is an application released by the software company AVAST Software. Some users choose to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY way to erase avast! Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase avast! Free Antivirus from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find avast! Free Antivirus or simply click the Search field and type in "avast! Free Antivirus". If it exists on your system the avast! Free Antivirus app will be found automatically. When you select avast! Free Antivirus in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding avast! Free Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove avast! Free Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling avast! Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong avast! Free Antivirus which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing avast! Free Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus by AVAST Software from your computer, nor are we saying that avast! Free Antivirus by AVAST Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-06 10:06:50.553