avast! Free Antivirus
You can find below details on how to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus from your systemAvast Software
. More data about Avast Software can be seen here
. avast! Free Antivirus is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast folder, subject to the user's choice. avast! Free Antivirus's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\Setup\Instup.exe /control_panel /instop:uninstall. AvastUI.exe is the avast! Free Antivirus's main executable file and it occupies about 3.59 MB (3766584 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in avast! Free Antivirus. They occupy 15.00 MB (15725688
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ashQuick.exe (101.97 KB)
- ashUpd.exe (157.30 KB)
- asulaunch.exe (26.45 KB)
- aswAraSr.exe (70.30 KB)
- aswChLic.exe (79.85 KB)
- aswRunDll.exe (118.56 KB)
- AvastBCL-Sfx.exe (1.88 MB)
- AvastEmUpdate.exe (765.36 KB)
- AvastSvc.exe (49.16 KB)
- AvastUI.exe (3.59 MB)
- avBugReport.exe (1.04 MB)
- RegSvr32.exe (494.74 KB)
- RegSvr64.exe (530.45 KB)
- sched.exe (88.38 KB)
- SetupInf64.exe (323.80 KB)
- VisthAux.exe (225.17 KB)
- openvpn.exe (607.50 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (86.73 KB)
- aswShMin.exe (74.80 KB)
- AvastPE2.exe (439.94 KB)
- aswOfferTool.exe (2.83 MB)
- instup.exe (152.32 KB)
- aswBoot.exe (326.30 KB)
This info is about avast! Free Antivirus version 9.0.2012
only. You can find below info on other releases of avast! Free Antivirus:
...click to view all...
avast! Free Antivirus is a program by the software company Avast Software. Some users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to remove avast! Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete avast! Free Antivirus from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate avast! Free Antivirus or simply activate the Search field and type in "avast! Free Antivirus". The avast! Free Antivirus app will be found automatically. After you click avast! Free Antivirus in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding avast! Free Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall avast! Free Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling avast! Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong avast! Free Antivirus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing avast! Free Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus by Avast Software from your computer, we are not saying that avast! Free Antivirus by Avast Software is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-02-27 10:27:37.103