avast! Free Antivirus
avast! Free Antivirus is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus from your systemAVAST Software
. Additional info about AVAST Software can be seen here
. avast! Free Antivirus is frequently set up in the "C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast" directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. avast! Free Antivirus's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\aswRunDll.exe "C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\Setup\setiface.dll" RunSetup. The program's main executable file occupies 233.37 KB (238968 bytes) on disk and is named aswBoot.exe.
avast! Free Antivirus is comprised of the following executables which occupy 307.91 KB (315304
bytes) on disk:
- aswBoot.exe (233.37 KB)
- netcfg_x64.exe (74.55 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.0.989.0
of avast! Free Antivirus. Click on the links below for other avast! Free Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
avast! Free Antivirus is a program marketed by AVAST Software. Frequently, users decide to remove it. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to remove avast! Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove avast! Free Antivirus from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find avast! Free Antivirus or simply click the Search feature and type in "avast! Free Antivirus". If it exists on your system the avast! Free Antivirus program will be found automatically. When you click avast! Free Antivirus in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about avast! Free Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove avast! Free Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling avast! Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong avast! Free Antivirus that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling avast! Free Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus by AVAST Software from your PC, nor are we saying that avast! Free Antivirus by AVAST Software is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-09-11 18:36:38.490