avast! Free Antivirus
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus from your PCAVAST Software
. More information on AVAST Software can be seen here
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program is the full command line if you want to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus. avast! Free Antivirus's main file takes around 280.09 KB (286816 bytes) and is called aswBoot.exe.
The following executable files are contained in avast! Free Antivirus. They take 354.64 KB (363152
bytes) on disk.
- aswBoot.exe (280.09 KB)
- netcfg_x64.exe (74.55 KB)
The current page applies to avast! Free Antivirus version 8.0.1475.0
alone. Click on the links below for other avast! Free Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
avast! Free Antivirus is an application released by AVAST Software. Some computer users decide to erase it. This is difficult because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK action to erase avast! Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove avast! Free Antivirus from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate avast! Free Antivirus or simply click the Search field and type in "avast! Free Antivirus". If it is installed on your PC the avast! Free Antivirus program will be found automatically. After you click avast! Free Antivirus in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding avast! Free Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall avast! Free Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling avast! Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of avast! Free Antivirus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling avast! Free Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus by AVAST Software from your PC, we are not saying that avast! Free Antivirus by AVAST Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-10 16:29:27.437