avast! Free Antivirus
avast! Free Antivirus is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus from your computerAVAST Software
. Further information on AVAST Software can be found here
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program is the full command line if you want to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus. aswBoot.exe is the avast! Free Antivirus's main executable file and it takes about 278.64 KB (285328 bytes) on disk.
avast! Free Antivirus installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 353.19 KB (361664
bytes) on disk.
- aswBoot.exe (278.64 KB)
- netcfg_x64.exe (74.55 KB)
The current page applies to avast! Free Antivirus version 7.0.1451.0
alone. You can find below info on other releases of avast! Free Antivirus:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove avast! Free Antivirus.Folders found on disk after you uninstall avast! Free Antivirus from your PC:
The files below were left behind on your disk by avast! Free Antivirus's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\avast! Free Antivirus
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\1033\aswClnTg.htm
- C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\1033\aswClnTg.txt
- C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\1033\aswInfTg.htm
- C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\1033\aswInfTg.txt
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
avast! Free Antivirus is an application by the software company AVAST Software. Some computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to erase avast! Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find avast! Free Antivirus or simply activate the Search field and type in "avast! Free Antivirus". If it exists on your system the avast! Free Antivirus program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click avast! Free Antivirus in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding avast! Free Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove avast! Free Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling avast! Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong avast! Free Antivirus that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling avast! Free Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove avast! Free Antivirus by AVAST Software from your PC, we are not saying that avast! Free Antivirus by AVAST Software is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove avast! Free Antivirus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-01-30 13:21:25.687