avast! Free Antivirus
This info is about avast! Free Antivirus for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus from your systemAVAST Software
. Check out here
for more details on AVAST Software. avast! Free Antivirus is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast directory, regulated by the user's decision. You can remove avast! Free Antivirus by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. avast! Free Antivirus's primary file takes around 223.24 KB (228600 bytes) and is named aswBoot.exe.
The executable files below are part of avast! Free Antivirus. They take about 578.88 KB (592776
bytes) on disk.
- aswBoot.exe (223.24 KB)
- aswBoot.exe (281.09 KB)
- netcfg_x64.exe (74.55 KB)
The current web page applies to avast! Free Antivirus version 8.0.1480.0
alone. For other avast! Free Antivirus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
avast! Free Antivirus is a program marketed by AVAST Software. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase avast! Free Antivirus from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate avast! Free Antivirus or simply click the Search field and type in "avast! Free Antivirus". If it is installed on your PC the avast! Free Antivirus application will be found automatically. After you click avast! Free Antivirus in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about avast! Free Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove avast! Free Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling avast! Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong avast! Free Antivirus that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing avast! Free Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove avast! Free Antivirus by AVAST Software from your PC, nor are we saying that avast! Free Antivirus by AVAST Software is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove avast! Free Antivirus in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-30 07:57:51.873