avast! Free Antivirus
avast! Free Antivirus is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus from your systemAvast Software
. You can read more on Avast Software or check for application updates here
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove avast! Free Antivirus by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\Setup\Instup.exe /control_panel. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 3.06 MB (3207800 bytes) on disk and is labeled AvastUI.exe.
The executables below are part of avast! Free Antivirus. They take an average of 14.94 MB (15663840
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ashQuick.exe (101.97 KB)
- ashUpd.exe (168.37 KB)
- asulaunch.exe (26.45 KB)
- aswAraSr.exe (70.30 KB)
- aswChLic.exe (79.85 KB)
- aswRunDll.exe (118.56 KB)
- AvastBCL-Sfx.exe (1.80 MB)
- AvastEmUpdate.exe (726.63 KB)
- AvastSvc.exe (49.16 KB)
- AvastUI.exe (3.06 MB)
- avBugReport.exe (1.18 MB)
- RegSvr32.exe (499.29 KB)
- RegSvr64.exe (528.45 KB)
- sched.exe (88.38 KB)
- SetupInf64.exe (538.07 KB)
- VisthAux.exe (234.74 KB)
- openvpn.exe (604.00 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (86.73 KB)
- aswShMin.exe (65.73 KB)
- AvastPE2.exe (420.32 KB)
- aswOfferTool.exe (2.90 MB)
- instup.exe (203.60 KB)
- aswBoot.exe (326.80 KB)
This page is about avast! Free Antivirus version 2014.9.0.2001
alone. Click on the links below for other avast! Free Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
avast! Free Antivirus is a program marketed by the software company Avast Software. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. This is difficult because removing this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove avast! Free Antivirus from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate avast! Free Antivirus or simply click the Search field and type in "avast! Free Antivirus". If it exists on your system the avast! Free Antivirus application will be found automatically. When you click avast! Free Antivirus in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about avast! Free Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove avast! Free Antivirus.
8. After removing avast! Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of avast! Free Antivirus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing avast! Free Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove avast! Free Antivirus by Avast Software from your PC, nor are we saying that avast! Free Antivirus by Avast Software is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove avast! Free Antivirus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-04 21:34:59.837