avast! Free Antivirus
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus from your systemAvast Software
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Avast Software. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing avast! Free Antivirus is C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\Setup\Instup.exe /control_panel /instop:uninstall. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled AvastUI.exe and occupies 3.67 MB (3849520 bytes).
avast! Free Antivirus contains of the executables below. They occupy 19.53 MB (20477752
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ashQuick.exe (101.97 KB)
- ashUpd.exe (158.80 KB)
- asulaunch.exe (26.45 KB)
- aswAraSr.exe (70.30 KB)
- aswChLic.exe (79.85 KB)
- aswRunDll.exe (113.04 KB)
- aswWrcIELoader32.exe (70.78 KB)
- aswWrcIELoader64.exe (83.38 KB)
- AvastBCL-Sfx.exe (2.02 MB)
- AvastEmUpdate.exe (1.24 MB)
- AvastSvc.exe (49.16 KB)
- AvastUI.exe (3.67 MB)
- avBugReport.exe (1.22 MB)
- BrowserCleanup.exe (2.34 MB)
- RegSvr32.exe (472.63 KB)
- RegSvr64.exe (522.41 KB)
- sched.exe (88.38 KB)
- SetupInf64.exe (318.28 KB)
- VisthAux.exe (220.67 KB)
- openvpn.exe (607.50 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (75.50 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (76.50 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (86.73 KB)
- aswShMin.exe (74.80 KB)
- AvastPE2.exe (440.94 KB)
- aswOfferTool.exe (3.32 MB)
- instup.exe (146.30 KB)
- aswBoot.exe (231.29 KB)
- aswBoot.exe (326.80 KB)
- netcfg_x64.exe (74.55 KB)
This info is about avast! Free Antivirus version 9.0.2015
alone. You can find below a few links to other avast! Free Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
avast! Free Antivirus is a program marketed by the software company Avast Software. Some people want to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK approach to erase avast! Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove avast! Free Antivirus from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find avast! Free Antivirus or simply click the Search feature and type in "avast! Free Antivirus". If it exists on your system the avast! Free Antivirus app will be found automatically. When you click avast! Free Antivirus in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding avast! Free Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove avast! Free Antivirus.
8. After removing avast! Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong avast! Free Antivirus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing avast! Free Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove avast! Free Antivirus by Avast Software from your computer, we are not saying that avast! Free Antivirus by Avast Software is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove avast! Free Antivirus in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-04-20 18:47:01.543