avast! Free Antivirus
This web page contains complete information on how to remove avast! Free Antivirus for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus from your computerAvast Software
. Check out here
for more information on Avast Software. avast! Free Antivirus is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for avast! Free Antivirus is C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\Setup\Instup.exe /control_panel. The application's main executable file is named AvastUI.exe and its approximative size is 3.40 MB (3567288 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in avast! Free Antivirus. They take 15.49 MB (16243672
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ashQuick.exe (101.97 KB)
- ashUpd.exe (173.37 KB)
- asulaunch.exe (26.45 KB)
- aswAraSr.exe (70.30 KB)
- aswChLic.exe (79.85 KB)
- aswRegSvr.exe (50.66 KB)
- aswRunDll.exe (119.56 KB)
- AvastBCL-Sfx.exe (1.84 MB)
- AvastEmUpdate.exe (1.24 MB)
- AvastSvc.exe (49.16 KB)
- AvastUI.exe (3.40 MB)
- avBugReport.exe (1.18 MB)
- RegSvr32.exe (498.29 KB)
- sched.exe (88.38 KB)
- SetupInf32.exe (142.73 KB)
- VisthAux.exe (239.29 KB)
- openvpn.exe (607.50 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (75.50 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (76.50 KB)
- tapinstall.exe (86.73 KB)
- aswShMin.exe (74.80 KB)
- AvastPE2.exe (427.37 KB)
- aswOfferTool.exe (3.02 MB)
- instup.exe (204.10 KB)
- 8fb17fc6-db39-4333-9c6d-da44fa498c05.exe (175.96 KB)
- aswBoot.exe (262.91 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 9.0.2005
of avast! Free Antivirus. You can find here a few links to other avast! Free Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
avast! Free Antivirus is a program released by Avast Software. Some users want to erase this program. This can be efortful because doing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to erase avast! Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase avast! Free Antivirus from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate avast! Free Antivirus or simply click the Search field and type in "avast! Free Antivirus". The avast! Free Antivirus program will be found very quickly. After you click avast! Free Antivirus in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding avast! Free Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove avast! Free Antivirus.
8. After removing avast! Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of avast! Free Antivirus that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing avast! Free Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove avast! Free Antivirus by Avast Software from your PC, nor are we saying that avast! Free Antivirus by Avast Software is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove avast! Free Antivirus in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-05 13:16:23.250