avast! Free Antivirus
You can find below detailed information on how to remove avast! Free Antivirus for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus from your systemAVAST Software
. Further information on AVAST Software can be seen here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling avast! Free Antivirus is C:\Program. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. aswBoot.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 224.27 KB (229648 bytes) on disk.
avast! Free Antivirus contains of the executables below. They occupy 224.27 KB (229648
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to avast! Free Antivirus version 8.0.1489.0
only. You can find below info on other versions of avast! Free Antivirus:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not uninstalled:
avast! Free Antivirus is an application released by AVAST Software. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate avast! Free Antivirus or simply click the Search field and type in "avast! Free Antivirus". The avast! Free Antivirus application will be found very quickly. After you select avast! Free Antivirus in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding avast! Free Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove avast! Free Antivirus.
8. After removing avast! Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong avast! Free Antivirus that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling avast! Free Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus by AVAST Software from your PC, we are not saying that avast! Free Antivirus by AVAST Software is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 18:15:28.483