avast! Free Antivirus
avast! Free Antivirus is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus from your computerAVAST Software
. You can read more on AVAST Software or check for application updates here
. Usually the avast! Free Antivirus program is found in the C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall avast! Free Antivirus by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. aswBoot.exe is the avast! Free Antivirus's primary executable file and it occupies about 252.46 KB (258520 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in avast! Free Antivirus. They occupy 327.01 KB (334856
bytes) on disk.
- aswBoot.exe (252.46 KB)
- netcfg_x64.exe (74.55 KB)
This data is about avast! Free Antivirus version 7.0.1396.0
only. For other avast! Free Antivirus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
avast! Free Antivirus is a program released by the software company AVAST Software. Some people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall avast! Free Antivirus from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find avast! Free Antivirus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "avast! Free Antivirus". If it exists on your system the avast! Free Antivirus app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click avast! Free Antivirus in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about avast! Free Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove avast! Free Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling avast! Free Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of avast! Free Antivirus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling avast! Free Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove avast! Free Antivirus by AVAST Software from your computer, we are not saying that avast! Free Antivirus by AVAST Software is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove avast! Free Antivirus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-04 02:40:09.657